Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reading list

People who know me well knows that i love to read. I often buy books that are on the "Bestseller" section at the bookstore. Recently been reading these:

I am actually a Harry Potter book fan. Not a fan of the movies though. And the above book is The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Its a wizard fairytale. LOL. Its like our Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. The best thing about this book is although the HP series had ended long ago, I can still "listen" to my favourite character, Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Dumbledore as Harry fondly calls him. In this book, JK Rowling made some footnotes on each story through the character of Dumbledore.

The book is only suitable for Muggles who go are a fan of HP. A bit boring i would say.


Other than the above, i had also finished Madeleine Wickham Cocktails for Three. Oh, and the popular Sophie Kinsella is actually Madeleine Wichkham. The book, well i would say its nothing like the Shopaholic series. It is predictable. I hate reading books that is predictable. In fact, i have the complete collection of the shopaholic series which is funny, and light enough. LOL...

and oh yeah, i went to buy all these a day i finish my exam. hehe.. :P

Another one, Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper. This is the best among all! I read Jodi Picoult before and i think the stories are quite boring. Its all about medical related stuff. But this, is good. Go get a copy if u don't believe me.



And lastly, The Secret Shopper's Revenge by Kate Harrison which i have yet to start. Wondering whether i should start it and get another book for Redang or wait till i step into Redang only start.

0 comments: